[lbo-talk] Re: political perversion

oudeis oudeis at gmail.com
Wed Aug 11 13:42:55 PDT 2004

Will he have like a teleprompter or something. Doing the strap on thing AND holding a book so you can read would be kinda difficult. It's fine for general ol' messing around, but fulfilling a fantasy.... Boy, it'd be disappointing to have to stop and re-arrange things every so often. I'd feel bad if I were the fantasy fulfiller.

*chortle*

At 04:22 PM 8/11/2004, Doug Henwood wrote: <http://washingtondc.craigslist.org/cas/38956390.html>

Still seeking help with my Wonkette fantasy - m4 - 26 ------------------------------------------------------------------------ Reply to: anon-38956390 at craigslist.org Date: 2004-08-10, 3:00PM EDT

This is my second try for this, as the first try elicited no worthy responses.

I am a 26 year old male seeking either male or female help with living out a fantasy. I have for some time now been obsessed with the wit and wisdom of Ana Marie Cox, known better to the world as Wonkette. I know that she would not have me (seeing as how she is married and BEAUTIFUL...not that I'm bad looking (I'm not) but she's been touched by the hand of God), so I want the next best thing. I need either a woman or fair-skinned young lad to fuck me in the ass while reading aloud a selection of her most witty entries. You have to be convincing, as I want to really lose myself in her genius.

I have a strap-on, a strawberry blonde wig, a compendium of her most brilliant posts, and a pair of Converse Chuck Taylor All-Star sneakers at the ready to help make it even more believable. I will not ask that you pleasure my dong, though if you want to that's OK. Usually I come pretty fast, and I imagine that living out this fantasy will speed that process even more.