[lbo-talk] red-baiting, alive and well in Pennsylvania

mike larkin mike_larkin2001 at yahoo.com
Wed Aug 11 16:47:02 PDT 2004

When I volunteered on Lowell Weicker's 1990 gov campaign in CT, far right Republicans accused his campaign of being run by Communists. Everyone laughed!

Years later, I found out that his "get out the vote" people from the health care workers union were CPUSA members, every single one of them.

<http://www.centredaily.com/mld/centredaily/news/politics/9373743.htm>