[lbo-talk] The Importance of Disenfranchising Nader/Camejo Voters

Dwayne Monroe idoru345 at yahoo.com
Thu Aug 12 08:26:54 PDT 2004

Nathan writes:

I can name ten issues where the GOP and the Dems have clear and stark policy differences.

======

Well.

This isn't my impression so I would be very interested to see this list.

Certainly, there are differences, but are they truly "clear and stark"? Is it like the difference between Earth and Saturn - one habitable and small, the other an immense gas giant - or is it more like the divergence of Coke from Pepsi; both sweet and bad for your teeth but somewhat different in taste?

Sir, I humbly request an accounting of this clarity and starkness of difference if you please.

.d.