[lbo-talk] Au revoir, Julia

DeborahSRogers debburz at yahoo.com
Fri Aug 13 08:17:48 PDT 2004

"Dining with one's friends and beloved family is certainly one of life's primal and most innocent delights, one that is both soul-satisfying and eternal...In spite of food fads, fitness programs, and health concerns, we must never lose sight of a beautifully conceived meal."

- Julia Child

1912-2004

=====

" How come people always flip and think they're Jesus? Why not Buddha? Particularly in America, where more people resemble Buddha than Jesus. 'Ah'm BUDDHA!' 'You're Bubba!' 'Ah'm Buddha now..All I gotta do is change 3 letters on ma belt...' " - Bill Hicks