[lbo-talk] The Importance of Disenfranchising Nader/Camejo Voters

Shane Mage shmage at pipeline.com
Fri Aug 13 19:57:46 PDT 2004

The only result of the "open primary victory" in the formerly one-party (Dems) states of the racist South was to send the racist Dems into the Repubs and make the racist South into one-party (Repub) states. Without it, Southern blacks and progressive whites would have had no alternative but to form their own party outside of and against the Dems. I think that if this had happened, the US political system would be much better today. Nathan is free to disagree.

Shane Mage

"Thunderbolt steers all things...It consents and does not consent to be called Zeus."

Herakleitos of Ephesos