[lbo-talk] erectile dysfunction and enlightenment

martin mschiller at pobox.com
Sun Aug 15 06:22:30 PDT 2004

I think that it indicated the breadth of the problem, and that's enlightening. And I don't see why a problem that's widespread now would have been any less so in an earlier age, so perhaps the buddha might have been affected. And perhaps there is a relationship between celibacy/disfunction and wisdom/enlightenment that bears further examination, cause notwithstanding.

Perhaps, though, you mean something different when using the term 'enlightenment'.

Martin