[lbo-talk] Alterman, thief

Carrol Cox cbcox at ilstu.edu
Sun Aug 15 07:54:30 PDT 2004

After rereading all these posts my response is still the same as Max's: Huh?

It may start out with just some bad writing by Alterman, which like an inkblot spreads through the whole. But I hardly understand the reference of a single pronoun in these posts. And one really can't give an e-mail post or a letter to WSJ or Nation the same energy one would give to Canto 37. "His argument" = "My argument"? Huh?

Carrol