[lbo-talk] O'Reilly's children's book

Dennis Perrin dperrin at comcast.net
Mon Aug 16 06:44:34 PDT 2004

> The O'Reilly factor for Kids: A survival Guide for
> America's Families

http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/tg/detail/-/0060544244/104-2440980-1605500?v=glance

"Mr. O'Reilly?"

"Yes Melissa."

"My daddy cannot find decent work, and my mommy has heart problems and we cannot afford health care. Sometimes it's hard for them to put food on the table. What do you suggest we do to survive?"

"Well, Melissa, your daddy is obviously a bum and too lazy to find decent work. And your mommy's probably faking her heart condition so she can soak hard-working taxpayers for even more money. As you know, the US spends more in social programs than any other country --"

"Um, we had our food stamps cut --"

"SHUT UP AND LISTEN!"

"But . ."

"OK, cut her mike! Get her out of here! Get me a decent American kid! This is ridiculous!"

DP