[lbo-talk] A dimes bit of difference and then some...

Chuck0 chuck at mutualaid.org
Mon Aug 16 16:10:43 PDT 2004

Nathan Newman wrote:

> Thus, illustrating John's point. You throw out statements such as labor
> got nothing from Clinton, then fail to respond to substantive discussion on
> exactly the policies he delivered as President to support organizing rights
> for unions.

And you've illustrated my point by picking out some minor things that the Clinton administration accomplished "for labor." You didn't trot out any stats on the huge increase of union membership during Clinton, because it didn't happen. Nor can you cite any major campaigns that Clinton inititiated to get people to join unions.

Clinton was a corporate whore and was bad for workers.

You know that I'm right. ;-)

Chuck0