[lbo-talk] A dimes bit of difference and then some...

snit snat snitilicious at tampabay.rr.com
Mon Aug 16 17:36:55 PDT 2004

At 07:04 PM 8/16/2004, Chuck0 wrote:
>Nathan Newman wrote:
>
>>How about Clinton's ergonomics standards, which Bush and the GOP Congress
>>eliminated?
>
>Ergonomics?

oh fuck off. As someone currently suffering from the consequence of non-ergonomically designed workspaces, I would _love_ to have a way to force my employer to spend the cash to make sure I don't destroy my body working my ass off for him. In fact, just as I was preparing to take my case to him, using those standards, Bush was elected and the end of that story.

Kelley

"We're in a fucking stagmire."

--Little Carmine, 'The Sopranos'