[lbo-talk] A dimes bit of difference and then some...

Lance Murdoch lancemurdoch at lycos.com
Mon Aug 16 17:49:21 PDT 2004

Nathan Newman writes:
> You throw out statements such as labor got nothing from Clinton, then
> fail to respond to substantive discussion on exactly the policies he
> delivered as President to support organizing rights for unions.

Right, NAFTA, "the end of welfare as we know it", private unionization rates shrinking 20% from 1992 to 2000. I saw Bill on TV the other day plugging his book. He said "I'm pro-business AND pro-labor". Thanks Bill.

I can imagine Nathan Newman writing an e-mail about why Nicole Simpson should have gone back to OJ. "They have two kids together, he has provided for her quite well. Remember how in love they were when they got married? Go back Nicole, go back."

-- Lance

-- _______________________________________________ Find what you are looking for with the Lycos Yellow Pages http://r.lycos.com/r/yp_emailfooter/http://yellowpages.lycos.com/default.asp?SRC=lycos10