[lbo-talk] "Washington is using Darfur's rebels"? (fwd)

Kamal S. southakj at mpowernet.com
Tue Aug 17 06:28:10 PDT 2004

Excerpt from an Eric Margolis article. The source url is given below.

Such affairs wouldn't surprise me since all of Sudan's recent civil wars have been proxy wars. Add Chad's as well... Hell, the Western Saharan/Moroccan conflict was a proxy war as well.

Coverage of Maghrebi/Central and East African crypto-politics tends to be VERY shallow in the west. This is a bit of a shame in my opinion...