[lbo-talk] Four Hours, Once a Week

snit snat snitilicious at tampabay.rr.com
Tue Aug 17 12:31:40 PDT 2004

Dennis Redmond wrote:

> The US Left continues to lead the world in its ability to generate

> circular firing squads.

Carrol Cox wrote: Are you or are you not a member of that firing squad?

If not, then the people you criticize are not members of the left, for if they are, then you are firing at them, i.e. are a member of the firing squad.

If you are, what follows? How are you going to stop firing?

Carrol

"We're in a fucking stagmire."

--Little Carmine, 'The Sopranos'