Groups (Was Re: [lbo-talk] Re: Democracy and ConstitutionalRights)

Chris Doss lookoverhere1 at yahoo.com
Fri Aug 20 03:39:06 PDT 2004

Aristotle wrote:

Cave man 1: Is there a tiger near our cave? Cave man 2 (having a little fun at the expense of his dim friend): There both is and is not a tiger near our cave. Cave man 1: OK.

Cave man 1 didn't live long enough to reproduce.

-- Luke -- This is basic logic. Miles is talking about big conceptual systems (I think), which cannot exist without basic logic. You can easily have an "irrational" conceptual system that is based on logic. In fact, all of them are.