[lbo-talk] Malkin smacked down

Chuck0 chuck at mutualaid.org
Fri Aug 20 10:36:23 PDT 2004

Jeffrey Fisher wrote:

> [the video is worth watching. one reason matthews is so often
> disappointing -- as in his treatment of sharpton's convention speech --
> is that he is often quite good. malkin's "i'm talking about what's in
> the book" is classic passing along of ridiculous allegations while
> trying to avoid any responsibility for verifying or substantiating them.
> apologies if this was already posted and i missed it.]
>
> http://www.oliverwillis.com/node/view/329
>
> Michelle Malkin, Deposed Leader of the Coalition of the Insane

Oh, my, god! That is soooo funny! A little bit of comeuppance for the ignorant views this woman spreads with her syndicated column.

In fact, thanks to Malkin's column running today in newspapers where she praises the FBI for going after my friends, I have the opportunity to write a letter to the editor.

I've never seen Malkin talk before, but I instantly recognized the semi-educated suburban bimbo attitude and politics. I'll bet that you could attend any upper middle class party here in Johnson County and find dozens of Michelle Malkin clones spouting off ignorant shit over a glass of wine. In fact, Malkin reminds me of my rich sister, who last week frankly expressed her love for Dick Cheney and whined about "those savages" in Iraq. When I started talking about that savages that ran Abu Ghraib, she shut up and changed the topic.

Chuck0