[lbo-talk] Bush good for The Nation

snit snat snitilicious at tampabay.rr.com
Fri Aug 20 11:59:30 PDT 2004

>See Moveon.org for another example of content-free anti-Bush agitation.

i rub my crystall ball. hmmmm. squirt a little KY on it. get it all shiny.

there now.

in my crystal ball, i see chuck0 sitting in a rocking chair on his front porch. he's rockin' away, occasionally taking a toke off a clove cigarette.

he looks off into the distance and says, "ayup. We had a great thing goin' in Seattle, back thar in 1999. We was really sumpin'. we had it goin' on.

Ayup.

But then people got all spooked by 9/11 an' all. Couldn't get em back inna the game. N'aren't seen nuttin' like it. Fuckin' pussies. <spit>

And dabnabbit, it was all the fault o' that godamn cottonpickin' ANSWER. Fucking mao lovin, stalin lovin anti-anarchist commie Bastids! Buncha Bastids! <spit>

But, we took care o' them. Try as they might, we beat 'em back. W'aren't hard needer. Big ol' circle jerk did 'em in.

No sooner we got them beaten back an' we hadta contend with the emptyheaded bush bashing Moveon nutters. If it warn't for them, weeda had a much bigger movement. we coulda been something. but that fuckin' george soros and all his pussy democrat teat suckin' followers hypnotized 'everyone and made em hold bake sales 'n' shit. raisin' fuckin' millions of dollars. for what? bush bashin'? w'arn't made no sense a me. ain't nevah did. buncha BASTID LIB'r00lz.

BASTIDS!

that shoulda been OUR money. if it hadna been for that fuckin' moveon warping the brains of perfectly radical anarchist kids, we woulda had millions. we coulda been somethin'.

Back in 1999, we was going somewhere. We coulda been something'! We couda been a contendah!

Fuck ANSWER. FUCK Moveon.

"We're in a fucking stagmire."

--Little Carmine, 'The Sopranos'