[lbo-talk] Bush Lead in Harris County (Houston) Only 3%

DeborahSRogers debburz at yahoo.com
Mon Aug 23 16:34:32 PDT 2004

KPRC - TV, Channel 2 in Houston (NBC-WashingtonPost-Newsweek) will report on its news tonight that polling done in Harris County shows

W with only a 3% point lead over the Kerry Edwards ticket......

Given that Houston is George Herbert and Babs' official city of residence and the domain of Tom DeLay, one might speculate that hell could still freeze over. However, I'm not holding my breath (though I probably should, given the air quality of late).

- Deborah R.

=====

" How come people always flip and think they're Jesus? Why not Buddha? Particularly in America, where more people resemble Buddha than Jesus. 'Ah'm BUDDHA!' 'You're Bubba!' 'Ah'm Buddha now..All I gotta do is change 3 letters on ma belt...' " - Bill Hicks