[lbo-talk] The Art of Political War: How Republicans Can Fight to Win

Chuck0 chuck at mutualaid.org
Mon Aug 23 18:39:52 PDT 2004

snit snat wrote:

> know thy enemy:
>
> Dave Johnson: 'What the Republicans are up to'
> Contributed by Activist on Monday, August 23 @ 10:02:37 EDT
> By Dave Johnson, Seeing the Forest
>
> David Horowitz is one of the main strategists behind Karl Rove's

Thanks for this tidbit. What I'd like to ask folks is how we go about undermining Horowitz and his brownshirts? How do you defeat a network of demogogues? Horowitz is obviously one of the chief cogs in the right-wing spin machine. When is the Left going to take its velvet gloves off and do something about this asshole?

Chuck0