[lbo-talk] biz ethics/slavery/groups/constitutional

Charles Brown cbrown at michiganlegal.org
Tue Aug 24 06:40:53 PDT 2004

No, Bill. Keep those Yank-critical volleys coming. There is a lot of imperial arrogance over here.

Afterall, Bush may be the lesser evil. How can we say that Kerry's election wouldn't be something very close to fascism ?

Charles

From: Bill Bartlett I apologise for labouring the point, but gross injustice offends my delicate sensibilities. I just can't seem to help getting upset and decrying it.

We could talk about sport instead if you like. Been watching the Olympics have you?

Bill Bartlett Bracknell Tas