[lbo-talk] biz ethics/slavery/groups/constitutional

Doug Henwood dhenwood at panix.com
Tue Aug 24 11:45:16 PDT 2004

Carrol Cox wrote:

>But as to Marvin's question - NO, our present conditions are not
>remotely like German conditions in 1932 -- and that is why ABB is so
>silly.

I just recorded an interview with Glen Ford, co-publisher of The Black Commentator <http://www.blackcommentator.com>, for broadcast Thursday. After lacing into Kerry for running an empty DLC-style campaign, he said that that doesn't change the fact that the Republican party is fundamentally racist, and that the Bush admin is a "danger to the whole world," that must be removed from power. What about that need to follow black leadership you like to talk about, Carrol?

Doug