[lbo-talk] Anybody But Nader

Chuck0 chuck at mutualaid.org
Wed Aug 25 08:27:50 PDT 2004

John Lacny wrote:

> The movement made the decision a long time ago that
> unseating this regime would be a priority this year.

First of all, there is no such thing as The Movement (sic). Secondly, how did the "movement" decide this? At which convention? Was this something that you attended and the rest of us missed?

> I can understand if you're an anarchist and not too bright
> to boot, that you'd still be engaged in this childishness.

We will get scolded for having this exchange, but let me point out the childishness of your cheap shot against anarchists. It's hard to take you seriously when you talk about imaginary movements deciding things at imaginary conventions.

> So shut the fuck up.

Don't quite your day job, because O'Reilly still has a monopoly on arrogant attitudes like this.

Keep up the good work, Yoshie. You are getting under the right skins.

Chuck0