[lbo-talk] Anybody But Nader

Nathan Newman nathanne at nathannewman.org
Wed Aug 25 11:43:45 PDT 2004

----- Original Message ----- From: "Lance Murdoch" <lancemurdoch at lycos.com>

John Lacny says:
> The movement made the decision a long time ago that
> unseating this regime would be a priority this year.

-I must have missed the meeting when this was decided.

Yes, it's convenient that the ultraleft can dismiss the AFL-CIO, the NAACP, the Sierra Club, the Human Rights Campaign, and every other major mass organization out there as "not the movement." Since I can point you to multiples of their meetings where defeating Bush and the rightwing was made a priority.

In fact, the statement that you "missed the meeting" where defeating Bush was made the priority shows how isolated you are from the existing movement.

Nathan Newman