[lbo-talk] Rammstein make political music video

Dwayne Monroe idoru345 at yahoo.com
Thu Aug 26 04:39:07 PDT 2004

B posted -

Rammstein video--very political, critical of America's role in the world:

<http://www.viva.tv/player/player.php?id=11004&fid=23004151&format=media_adsl&focus=off

Yes, crisply delicious work.

I’m going to pause, for only the briefest of moments, from my recursively routed enjoyment of reading about why defeating Bush is not that important after all and the ABB crowd is misguided but wait, Bush is a singular and unexampled threat so he must be defeated and look over here, the dems are not so bad (quite progressive in fact) and all you ultra-lefties need to chill out but hold on you dem apologist, what the hell are the dems and safe orgs like the NAACP really doing to help folks at ground level and Nader is an asshole but, on the other hand he’s providing the only viable alternative to the two (or one, depending upon who you ask) party system that’s giving us a bumpy ride to the ninth level of hell to say this…

Nice vid.

Rammstein kicks serious ass.

Carry on.

.d.