[lbo-talk] Trump U?

paul childs npchilds at shaw.ca
Thu Aug 26 10:30:17 PDT 2004

More proof that The Smoking Gun generates news that's much more entertaining to read than the mainstream medias unending adulation of the rich and insane;

>To the list of great schools like Harvard, Yale, and M.I.T., it is time to add another >name. That's right, as professors everywhere shudder, Trump University plots its >entry into the halls of academia. And if you can't meet The Donald's rigorous course >load? Well, then, You?re Expelled! Story at:

>http://www.thesmokinggun.com/archive/0826041_donald_trump_1.html

N P Childs

'I'm Mister Bad Example, the stranger in the dirt, I like to have a good time and I don't care who gets hurt'.

-Mr. Bad Example, W Zevon