[lbo-talk] biz ethics/slavery/groups/constitutional

Chris Doss lookoverhere1 at yahoo.com
Fri Aug 27 03:23:19 PDT 2004

--- Jon Johanning <jjohanning at igc.org> wrote: Look, I'm pretty familiar with this whole history because my "ethnicity," if you will, is German-American. For all I know, since I haven't dabbled in genealogy, some of my relatives, in the branch of the family that didn't emigrate to the U.S. in the late 19th century, might have been SS corporals or concentration camp guards.

---

My family emigrated to the US from Germany in 1975 (when I was five). Be glad you don't know.