[lbo-talk] Psychologists say many bosses could be "psychopaths"

Jonathan Lassen jjlassen at chinastudygroup.org
Fri Aug 27 21:13:12 PDT 2004

I think I got this from this list a year or so ago:

"Instead of the comforting rationale that merit breeds success and the successful have merit, a more rational approach would be to speculate that in our society wealth and power tend to accrue to those who are ruthless, cunning, avaricious, self-seeking, lacking in sympathy and compassion, subservient to authority and willing to abandon principle for material gain…" —Noam Chomsky