[lbo-talk] Bush as sex fantasy

B. docile_body at yahoo.com
Sat Aug 28 15:19:57 PDT 2004

My girlfriend thinks Kerry and Edwards are both hot. She said as far as Kerry goes, it's the hair. She likes the hair. Beats me! But I am actually disappointed in all the women that chose Bush as a fuck-buddy. Gross.

Also, how many of these women buying these sex toys, voting for Bush, know it's illegal to sell them in some red states, and that "Passion Parties" here in Texas have been raided by law enforcment to stop women from buying dildoes, thanks to laws Bush condoned?

<http://www.ncbuy.com/news/category_weirdnews.html>

> Sex Toy Fans Pick Bush As Top Fantasy Bedroom Buddy
>
> NEW YORK (Wireless Flash) -- George W. Bush may be a
conservative,