[lbo-talk] RNC Protests II

Max B. Sawicky sawicky at bellatlantic.net
Mon Aug 30 05:29:46 PDT 2004

What a pity you don't appreciate our greatness.

mbs

-------

It's worth it. I don't bother with blogs. They're tired, monochromatic monologues from mostly pissy egos, sort of typical of the period. If I liked the egos better, I might like the blogs. But then I don't so I don't.

I miss the direct stuff, so its great to read. Keep it up.

The national and local news here (SF Bay) put out clips on the demos then followed up with `official' shit from inside the empty convention center.

It's interesting that the demo numbers are no longer estimated by news orgs, but given within quotes as police estimates or organizer estimates---as if some concrete reality could not be observed by a news reporters, but was simply just another debating point. Pretty slimy.

CG