[lbo-talk] handling the list

Yoshie Furuhashi furuhashi.1 at osu.edu
Tue Aug 31 04:53:58 PDT 2004

Ferrall Doggs fdoggs at hotmail.com, Mon Aug 30 13:55:00 PDT 2004:
>I'm new at this mailing list business -- figure I'll get to RSS
>around 2012 -- and have yet to figure out how to handle the volume.
>Is there any more effective way to choose postings to read than by
>burrowing back to find the original on a topic that looks
>interesting and going through replies in chronological order until
>bored stiff?

Click on <http://mailman.lbo-talk.org/mailman/listinfo/lbo-talk>. Scrawl to the bottom, and enter your email address in the last box at <http://mailman.lbo-talk.org/mailman/listinfo/lbo-talk>. Click on the button "Unsubscribe or edit options." Enter your password, and click on "Log in." Scrawl down to the section where you can choose your mail delivery option, and set it to "Disabled."

That solves the volume problem -- you won't get any LBO-talk messages in your in-box, but you can still post to LBO-talk, if and when you find an LBO-talk posting to which you wish to reply in the LBO-talk archive: <http://mailman.lbo-talk.org/pipermail/lbo-talk/>. -- Yoshie

* Critical Montages: <http://montages.blogspot.com/> * Greens for Nader: <http://greensfornader.net/> * Bring Them Home Now! <http://www.bringthemhomenow.org/> * Calendars of Events in Columbus: <http://sif.org.ohio-state.edu/calendar.html>, <http://www.freepress.org/calendar.php>, & <http://www.cpanews.org/> * Student International Forum: <http://sif.org.ohio-state.edu/> * Committee for Justice in Palestine: <http://www.osudivest.org/> * Al-Awda-Ohio: <http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Al-Awda-Ohio> * Solidarity: <http://www.solidarity-us.org/>