[lbo-talk] new Pacifica internet stream

Jon Johanning jjohanning at igc.org
Tue Aug 31 08:03:42 PDT 2004

On Aug 30, 2004, at 11:42 AM, Doug Henwood wrote:

> On the other hand, how can you live in this world while boycotting
> Microsoft products?

Pretty easy -- I work in a field where, supposedly, you have to use Windows to make a living, but I do it with no problem while using as my only M$ product the Mac version of Word, which I like in some aspects and not others.

Jon Johanning // jjohanning at igc.org __________________________________ When I was a little boy, I had but a little wit, 'Tis a long time ago, and I have no more yet; Nor ever ever shall, until that I die, For the longer I live the more fool am I. -- Wit and Mirth, an Antidote against Melancholy (1684)