[lbo-talk] Re: meat for 9/11 conspiracists]

Joseph Wanzala jwanzala at hotmail.com
Tue Aug 31 11:41:06 PDT 2004

Serious investigative journalists, researchers, historians, academics, investigators and whistleblowers who have devoted careers and lives to exposing corruption and political crimes do not "theorize" about "conspiracies". They investigate, analyze and report---raise legitimate questions, and expose facts--- about structural rot at the core of the world's economic and political system, and the individuals, groups, agencies and institutions that commit crime. This work does not "deflect". In fact, it forces focus directly on the problems that a corrupted media (including Left media) purposely ignores. It forces focus directly on the "nature of capitalism".

What deflects is the indoctrinated groupthink (fed to ignorant and naive idol worshippers by corrupted political thinktanks and alleged "progressive" icons), through which fundamental and painful realities are dismissed.

As for "fascism", there is nothing inflammatory, no hyperbole, in using a word that accurately and unremarkably defines our current and historical reality.

Joe W