[lbo-talk] Kolko on the 'Lesser Evil', Part I

John Lacny jlacny at earthlink.net
Tue Aug 31 15:56:55 PDT 2004

Brad Mayer writes:

> So to stand for women's rights or a higher minimum
> wage in America (ostensivly Kerry) while capitulating
> to Kerry on the Iraq War

Shove it up your ass, Mayer. No one has "capitulated" to Kerry on the war except in your own delirious sectarian imagination. There were between a quarter of a million and half a million people marching in the streets of New York City the other day against this war, regardless of what Kerry thinks of it. There are literally countless MILLIONS more who would have liked to have been there (I'm among them). Perhaps you didn't notice since the vast majority of the people who were there are not idiots, and therefore also want to see Bush defeated at the ballot box -- and because people a million times more skillful than you actually organized the event, just without the maniacal ranting against the Jews that you no doubt would have preferred.

- - - - - John Lacny http://www.johnlacny.com

People of the US, unite and defeat the Bush regime and all its running dogs!