[lbo-talk] Challenge for leftists of all stripes

Eubulides paraconsistent at comcast.net
Wed Dec 1 08:49:40 PST 2004

My whole point is that a corp is an institutionalized version of Mr Moneybags, and both will behave in pretty similar fashion. I don't understand what the corp personhood crowd sees as an alternative to the corporate form. If it's some sort of semi-socialized hybrid form, in which public benefit somehow is supposed to co-exist with profit maximization, then we're not talking legal reform, we're talking serious political transformation. I don't think the personhood people really understand this.

Doug

-----

The ones I've met with do.