[lbo-talk] Iraq, 9/11, Drugs, Cheney, H20GateII

Michael Dawson MDawson at pdx.edu
Wed Dec 1 14:21:50 PST 2004

> Michael Dawson wrote:
>
> > of the Secret Government.
>
> Which one?

Well, hooray! It's about time we got down to central issues here on LBO! The last I heard was that the Cheney/Priscilla Presley/Area 51/World-Running Jews team had shoved aside all remaining influences of the Janet Reno/Water Flouridator/Hemp Suppressor/Other World-Running Jews team.

Of course, never underestimate the latter team's ability to rebound: Their minor planets are just now entering strong quadrilinear alignment with the Orion Nebula, which will also certainly drain the chokras of the Area 51 faction.