[lbo-talk] Christians are Kinky Too!!

Jon Johanning zenner41 at mac.com
Thu Dec 2 10:04:54 PST 2004

On Dec 2, 2004, at 11:28 AM, Charles Brown wrote:

> Masochism as a Spiritual Path

(BTW, this path is the one the Buddha originally took in his search for enlightenment, because it was the popular one in his time and milieu; it was only when he realized that it was useless that he found the Middle Path.)

Jon Johanning // jjohanning at igc.org _____________________________ "Simply by being human we do not have a common bond. For all we share with all other humans is the same thing we share with all other animals -- the ability to feel pain." -- Richard Rorty