[lbo-talk] Re: Marketing Dork & Unemployed Pride

Bill Bartlett billbartlett at dodo.com.au
Thu Dec 2 17:31:03 PST 2004

At 9:51 AM -0800 2/12/04, BklynMagus wrote:

>I think that someone who feels loathing for being unemployed is
>exhibiting normal feeling. Only those people deformed by
>raging personal desire would feel otherwise.

Would I be right to assume that the second sentence above is a typo, that you meant to say that "Only those people *NOT* deformed by raging personal desire would feel otherwise." (than self-loathing if they are unemployed and hence can't satisfy these "raging personal desire[s]"?

Bill Bartlett Bracknell Tas