[lbo-talk] Re: Marketing Dork & Unemployed Pride

Brian Charles Dauth magcomm at ix.netcom.com
Fri Dec 3 05:20:36 PST 2004

Dear List:

Bill asks:

> Would I be right to assume that the second sentence above is a typo, that
> you meant to say that "Only those people *NOT* deformed by raging personal
> desire would feel otherwise." (than self-loathing if they are unemployed
> and hence can't satisfy these "raging personal desire[s]"?

Forgive me for being unclear. People deformed by raging personal desire will not care if they are unemployed, so long as their personal fetishes/desires are met. In fact, they will seek to work as little as possible so they can devote more and more time to fulfilling their desires.

Brian Dauth Queer Buddhist Resister