[lbo-talk] lbo-talk] Wal-Mart

Eugene Vilensky evilensky at gmail.com
Fri Dec 3 08:46:34 PST 2004

It's not impossible that they staffed it specifically for that day in that way to project the image they wanted on that particular program. These are formidable image machines we're dealing with, in which they realized that like Microsoft their mindshare is mostly negative. They're offering Walmart journalism scholarships and all that jazz...