[lbo-talk] Crunch time for US capitalism?

Luke Weiger lweiger at umich.edu
Sun Dec 5 08:11:03 PST 2004

Am I the only one who failed to see a link between the cause of the current possible crisis (i.e. Bush has turned surpluses into massive deficits) and any of the outlined Marxist theories of crisis?

-- Luke

----- Original Message ----- From: "C. G. Estabrook" <galliher at alexia.lis.uiuc.edu> To: <lbo-talk at lbo-talk.org> Sent: Sunday, December 05, 2004 12:54 AM Subject: [lbo-talk] Crunch time for US capitalism?

[I'd love to see some comment on this. --CGE]

Crunch time for US capitalism? December 04, 2004 By Patrick Bond