[lbo-talk] ....reminder

joanna bujes jbujes at covad.net
Sun Dec 5 21:04:50 PST 2004

Apocyryphal then!

My bad. I should have known. If it had been Shakespeare, it would have been in iambic pentamenter because the S's nobility never speak in prose...not anything of substance anyway.

If I had the time, I'd look through Thucydides' Pelopponesean War and find a passage just as good and saying basically the same thing. But I don't.

Joanna