[lbo-talk] Question about Marx and homosexuality

T Fast tfast at yorku.ca
Sun Dec 5 23:18:20 PST 2004

Boring ZZZZzzzzzzZZZZZZzzzzzz/. ----- Original Message ----- From: "Michael Pugliese" <michael098762001 at earthlink.net> To: <lbo-talk at lbo-talk.org> Cc: "leftist_trainspotters" <leftist_trainspotters at yahoogroups.com> Sent: Sunday, December 05, 2004 11:49 PM Subject: Re: [lbo-talk] Question about Marx and homosexuality