[lbo-talk] pro-union CPA needed

Doug Henwood dhenwood at panix.com
Tue Dec 7 09:01:23 PST 2004

The United Electrical Workers Union (UE) is looking for a pro union reasonably priced CPA in the greater Philadelphia area who is familiar with analyzing the books of private manufacturing companies. We would like this person to look at the books of four interrelated companies to determine their overall economic shape. The UE represents workers at two of these subchapter S corporations and the Company is demanding a huge wage cut arguing that it is in bad financial shape. UE staff has already done a preliminary review, but we need a CPA to do an indepth review. The CPA also will likely be asked to testify at a hearing before a National Labor Relations Board administrative law judge so it would involve a day or two now and some work in the future. The UE would like to do the review as soon as possible.

Please reply to Polly Halfkenny <legal at ranknfile-ue.org>