[lbo-talk] Publishing on the Left (Marketing Dork &UnemployedPride)

martin mschiller at pobox.com
Tue Dec 7 16:45:44 PST 2004

On Dec 7, 2004, at 1:17 PM, Doug Henwood wrote:

> Everyone knows there are very few revolutionaries in the U.S. Why is
> that, and can anything be done about it? If you don't address those
> questions, who cares what you think?

I thought that everyone knew that there are very few revolutionaries in the us because there is no clearly articulated compelling strategy for revolution. Everybody just rolls their own.

I thought that's why there was an effort on this list to articulate a humane slogan for the left recently, in order to attract the attention of a popular audience - against the time when there's some news of revolutionary import to pass along to them.

Martin