[lbo-talk] Re: body counts, saddam, dick tracy, etc.

Michael Pugliese michael098762001 at earthlink.net
Wed Dec 8 13:39:02 PST 2004

> meantime, assuming that saddam was one third the wretched motherfucker
> of some yankee wet dreams, does that make you feel any better about the
> atrocities we have committed in iraq?
>
> fs

Ah fs you missed my post here, " Fallujah in Pictures, " http://mailman.lbo-talk.org/pipermail/lbo-talk/Week-of-Mon-20041129/028119.html

Or how about My Lai posts, http://search.lbo-talk.org/search/swish.cgi?query=My+Lai&submit=Search%21&metaname=swishdefault&sort=unixdate http://www.foothilltech.org/ccrouch/political_art_webpage/pages/And_babies.htm http://mailman.lbo-talk.org/2003/2003-October/025302.html

Or Guatemala, http://mailman.lbo-talk.org/2003/2003-May/014367.html http://www2.gwu.edu/~nsarchiv/latin_america/guatemala.html

Cynicism and misanthopy is all I see you post here, fs. Whether it is a fascist, Stalinist or a USG aligned regime accumulating these body counts

from the 200K killed in Guatemala, the 2.8 million Vietnamese or the 2 million plus killed in the GULAG, your type of rad evinces no human feeling at all. What motivates you except sourness?

-- Michael Pugliese