[lbo-talk] Why Jews Hate Republicans, Part XVIV

mike larkin mike_larkin2001 at yahoo.com
Wed Dec 8 19:12:31 PST 2004

"FOX News Channel host Bill O'Reilly responded to a Jewish caller to his radio show who objected to "Christmas going into schools" and explained that he "grew up with a resentment because I felt that people were trying to convert me to Christianity." O'Reilly told the caller that America is "a predominantly Christian nation" and that "if you are really offended, you gotta go to Israel." O'Reilly labeled the caller's concerns "an affront to the majority" and insisted that "the majority can be insulted, too." During his exchange with the caller, O'Reilly also mistakenly referred to "the seven candles" of Hanukkah."

http://mediamatters.org/items/200412070004