[lbo-talk] Why Jews Hate Republicans, Part XVIV

Eugene Vilensky evilensky at gmail.com
Thu Dec 9 10:41:15 PST 2004

In selling the product, don't they also help create the market, i.e. by constantly hammering "us vs. them?" They pretend that the center is waaaay to the right of where it used to be and magically the center follows... .... I was just realized shaving creams are just pricey soap, and I wonder, would I crave shaving cream for my shaving purposes unless there were companies telling me what I need?

-- Eugene Vilensky evilensky at gmail.com