[lbo-talk] Why Jews Hate Republicans, Part XVIV

snit snat snitilicious at tampabay.rr.com
Thu Dec 9 12:06:23 PST 2004

At 10:40 AM 12/9/2004, Wojtek Sokolowski wrote:

> > http://mediamatters.org/items/200412070004
>
>O'Reilly and Company would not be saying this and similar things if it did
>not resonate with the majority (or at least a big part) of the US
>population. These guys are selling a product and would not say anything
>that alienates their customers.

Maybe, but remember that Howard Stern got huge ratings, not because everyone who listened liked what he said, but because the people who listened longest and the most hated what he said and wanted to hear what wacky thing he would come up with next.

kelley

"We live under the Confederacy. We're a podunk bunch of swaggering pious hicks."

--Bruce Sterling