[lbo-talk] Re: agnostic nation?

Michael Dawson MDawson at pdx.edu
Thu Dec 9 17:55:31 PST 2004

Come on, Frank. The point of contention wasn't whether this nation has a majority of Christians. It was whether or not the state should be sponsoring Christian symbols. Unless you're a theocrat, the former fact doesn't justify the latter action. That's what O'Loofa obscures, and what you apparently missed in your lecture to us "kids."