[lbo-talk] Re: Diet Pills = Gay Babies

Maria Gilmore mgilmore1255 at yahoo.com
Sun Dec 12 08:56:56 PST 2004

"The Incredibles" is pro-gay? Gee, I really missed *that* subtext. <G>

That said, it's my observation that Brian has such a siege mentality about his sexuality/alternate sexualities in general that, on a regular basis, he does tremendous damage to his acceptance (and his philosophy's acceptance) by natural allies just by opening his mouth, electronically and otherwise, I'm pretty sure. For my credibility, I can only assert many relationships and acquaintences over the years with people who are anything but vanilla sexually...and not one of them acted or acts like Brian when you disagree with them.

I prescribe a subscription to "In Bed With Susie Bright", her internet audio show available thru Audible.com. It may help.

Maria

Michael Dawson <mdawson at pdx.edu> wrote:

Brian also thought "The Incredibles" was pro-gay. He just has templates on this topic.