[lbo-talk] The Pornographic Imaginary

Michael Dawson mdawson at pdx.edu
Sun Dec 12 09:21:18 PST 2004

Thanks for the idea! After reading this great invitation, I went ahead and "consumed" my porn stash. I was hard to get those DVDs and cassetttes to go down the old gullet, but they sure did smash up real nice...

Looking forward to trying out some "hyperconsumption" next! Anybody know what that might be? Sounds fun...